Features of registration of an offshore company in the UAE
Foreign companies in the United Arab Emirates are most often registered in free economic zones and cooperate with customers from all countries except the UAE. THE FEW were created to attract foreign investment to the state. Each zone has its own requirements. All THES are divided by activities, issue different licenses and accept different packages of documents. For example, a production license can only be obtained in a few zones, and it is easier to obtain a service or trading license. The Dubai SEE (JAFa)
is the most expensive zone, due to the permit to own real estate in Dubai. To register a company here, the founder must be present in person. That's why we want to offer you alternative but no less prestigious destinations in the UAE. The most suitable offshore zones are:
2. Rakez. The main advantages of the Ajman area:
AJMAN license types:
- The zero rate of income tax;
- No stringent financial reporting requirements;
- Protecting the company's assets;
- The prospect of obtaining a residence permit in the UAE;
- Flexible pricing policy;
- 100% foreign business ownership;
- High level of privacy.
- E-commerce License;
- Trading Licence;
- Industrial Licence;
- Service Licence.
In Ajman, a private company or a branch of a foreign company is most often opened. Popular areas of doing business are: IT technologies, trade, consulting services, e-commerce, etc. It is forbidden for foreigners to open casinos, work for Forex, provide banking and insurance services. Requirements for Rakez companies:
1. 2 registration forms: FZE (Free Zone Establishment) или FZC (Free Zone Company);
2. The share capital depends on the type of activity carried out by the firm;
3. F-E - at least one shareholder (both physical and legal person);
4. F-C - at least two to five shareholders (both physical and legal);
5. Having at least one director (physical person);
6. Must have an office;
7. Tax is not levied;
8. Lack of stringent requirements for conduct and financial reporting. Types of licenses in the RAKEZ:
– Service License;
– Business License;
– Commercial License;
– Individual and Professional License;
– E-commerce License.
One firm has the right to obtain multiple licenses.
If you do not want to spend your time on registering a company, we offer to buy a ready-made offshore company in Ras al-Khaimah.You can leave a request on our website and we will call you back to answer all your questions.