How to register an offshore company in New Zealand
Consider the offshore registration process in New Zealand:
Stage 1: Approve a unique name for the company;
Stage 2: Develop the company's charter and founding documents;
Stage 3: Prepare the necessary documents for registration (copies of shareholder and directors' passports, company secretary information, legal address and documents confirming office lease, etc.);
Stage 4: Pay fees and fees;
Stage 5: Register the company in the public registry.
Document set includes:
1. Certificate of registration;
2. Registry statement;
3. Charter and Memorandum;
4. Register of shareholders and directors;
5. Resolution on the appointment of a director;
6. The director's consent to perform duties;
7. The minutes of the first shareholder meeting;
8. Certificate of Stock Issue;
9. Resolution for the issuance of a share certificate;
10. Declaration of Authority.
If a nominal service
was used at the registration of the company, then additional services will be issued:
1. General letter of attorney;
2. Trust Declaration;
3. Resolution for the issuance of the general power of attorney.
Our company "Profit Rise" accompanies the client throughout the process of registering an offshore company in New Zealand in order to avoid any errors in the collection and filing of documents for the opening of the company. We fully take care of the preparation and collection of all necessary documents. We also provide services to support foreign firms after they are opened.