Requirements for companies in Cyprus
1. Any activity that is not in contravention of Cyprus law is permitted;
2. It is necessary to have a registered office of the company and a registration agent in Cyprus;
3. Minimum number of shareholders and directors - one each (both physical and legal persons, residents/non-residents);
4. A single institution by a company is possible;
5. Allowed to use nominal service;
6. It is necessary to have a unique company name (you can in any language, but with translation into English or Greek);
7. Minimum share capital - 1000 euros;
8. Shareholder meetings can be held in any country;
9. It is forbidden to issue bearer and stock shares without specifying face value;
10. The company's registration process takes approximately 1-2 weeks.
If you do not want to spend your time on the registration of the company, we offer to buy a ready-made offshore company in Cyprus. You can submit an application on our website and you will call back to answer all the questions you are interested in.