How to register a company in Bulgaria
Let's consider the company's registration process in Bulgaria:
Stage 1: Hold a constituent assembly at which:
- decide to create a legal entity
- choose options for the unique name of the future company,
- determine the size of the share capital.
Stage 2: Sign a constituent act that identifies the company's core activities;
Stage 3: Appoint a director;
Stage 4: Open a bank account to make a share capital;
Stage 5: Contribute the amount of the share capital;
Stage 6: Apply to the Commercial Registry. The list of necessary documents:
1. A special statement;
2. Director's declaration (certified notarized) on the consent to manage the company;
3. Charter of the company with a founding protocol;
4. The Director's declaration that there are no circumstances that may hinder management;
5. A declaration that confirms the validity of all the data recorded in the documents;
6. A receipt for the payment of the state duty and the introduction of the share capital;
7. The letter of attorney of the nominee director (unless you register the firm yourself).
Our company "Profit Rise" accompanies the client throughout the process of registration of the company in Bulgaria in order to prevent any errors in the collection and filing of documents for the opening of the company. We fully take care of the preparation and collection of all necessary documents. We also provide services to support foreign firms after they are opened.