Requirements for Private Limited Company in Singapore
1. Unique name of the company;
2. Minimum number of directors and shareholders - one at a time;
3. Shareholder shall be limited by the amount of share invested in the share capital;
4. The director of the company must be a resident of Singapore;
5. Lack of stringent capital requirements;
6. Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed;
7. The shareholder may also act as a director (physical or legal person);
8. The share holding scan can be both local and foreign;
9. Mandatory presence of a company secretary (must be a Singaporean citizen);
10. Name-issued shares are allowed; Bearer and promotions are prohibited without denomination;
11. It is mandatory to have a legal address and office of the company;
12. There are no requirements for the location of the company's documents and holding shareholder meetings.
Singapore also has a kind of company such as The Exempt Private Limited Company.
This form of doing business is suitable for companies with no more than 20 shareholders and none of them is a legal entity. These companies are exempt from filing financial statements and tax returns if the turnover of the company is no more than 10 million. Singapore dollars. This kind of company is suitable for the development of new startups.
If you do not want to spend your time on registering a company, we offer to buy a ready-made offshore company in Singapore. You can leave a request on our website and we will call you back to answer all your questions about buying a ready-made offshore in Singapore.